Stuck in the Brandenburg Mansion mission ******SPOILER******

Galland

!S

I have a huge proplem, I cant find one of the Clues in this mission. Its the mission where... :

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

... you go to the Mansion to stop a general from escaping with a sort of a rocket. I have managed to stop him, and obtain all the clues and/including picking him up, but still I cant find the clues that referes to a Mr Koch and his papers, and I have checked every room and floor to my knowledge. Btw, is there a way to get down to the rocket silo???

PLEASE HELP!!!!! :P

Well I passed it yesterday..

Didn't find a way to blow this rocket, it's shame!

>

>

>

>

>

Spoiler

I didn't find all the paper that are in the objective, they are some on them on the roof level, in the office with the metal door.

But I think I maybe blow the other document, I have destroyed half of the mansion, who says weapon of mass destruction? :twisted:

Anyway despite this missing document my leave button turn to green so I was able to leave!

!S

A friend of mine just pointed out a sort of not very obvious thing... the papers that are asked for as a mission objective are asked for twice... if you read it carefully, you will understand that its basically the same question two times, but with a slightly different wording! :-)

So... mission acomplished!!!