Save games in the last mission are'nt loading anymore.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi,

well I was playing the axis campaing, I've got to the the mission in UK, with the Thor Hammer hidden warehouse (old UK bomb shelter). As I understood it's there you find your first panzerkleins.

I made 3 different save games in the mission, and I used the some times, as I was unable to finish this mission in one bit.

When I killed all the soldiers inside the shelter, I was unable to leave and didn't found any panzerkleins... So I saved my game one last time and got out of the game to find some help on this forum. Well found some posts on the subject.

But now when I get back in the game I'm unable to load any of my 3 games! The same games that worked just fine before. I still have the auto save game before the mission and this one works just fine!

Do I have to restart this game frome the begining? As I had finished the level it really frustrating? Is there any way to make one of the 3 saved games to work? I have the 1.1 version of the game.

Thank you. :(

Guest Anonymous

Well exactly the same problem. The strange thing is, my saved games worked juste fine before I left the game last time. And I have 3 corrupted games at 3 diffrent parts of the level... But the autosave is working just fine.

It's just terribly frustrating to start this level over again, as it worked so well this time but took a lot of... time. And the other problem is that this could happen again, corrupting some more of my saved files so I could loose all my saved games.

Is there no way to get back what is in my saved files?

I posted this question on the official forum but none is answering.