Mod that I would like to see

BlackSmith

Ok lets see about m82 barett and Falcon op's96.

They use the same ammo BUT they make different amount of damage.

On the laws of physics that is impossible. Both guns use the same ammo thus the muzzle power is the same thus so is the "damage" also.

i was thinking to make a HUGE mod (well i think it is no small job) to fix this thus weapons using same ammo do same damage (like in RL).

On the laws of physics that is impossible. Both guns use the same ammo thus the muzzle power is the same thus so is the "damage" also.

Muzzle power depends on barrel parameters as well (impermeability and inner diameter for example) so it is not so impossible. Note also that "damage" in UFO:AM is calculated as a totaly physics unaware integral charateristic which include own precision of the weapon. And this precision could be defferent enough.

The reason why the Falcon is the original Ueber Sniperrifle is simple...

The Falcon is a Tchech weapon, Altair is in Brno (Tchech) also guess why the base mission in central europe is Brno NOT Vienna which is kinda weird isnt it ? :)

however you are kinda right that is fixable easily and should be done, besides i still have a prototype model of this little one here, which is a little bit bigger than a falcon :)

If i get the motivation i might be persuaded to add it :)