SG1 Mod /\

TYR

Well i think its time for another report,

Lately i have finished a few more weapons so the total number of new or redone models is 8: (p90,mp5,usas12,m249,m4,m82,ak74,ak103) another one is in work.

planning to make at least one of the pistols used in the series also giving a final of 10 weapons for the Sg teams :) 8 of them are really used, while ak103 and amr2000 are just fictive they deserve to be in it. Any complaints about missing things so far ?

Next will be the creation of Gou'auld weapons (zatgun,staff,glidercanon,stungrenade, Ter)

Also reskinning of the uniforms to SG lookalike.

Thats the plan, comments :) ? Sugestions ??? ?? Help :) ?!

I just made a reskin of a standard uniform, you can have a look on it https://members.chello.at/webcreator/uniform.jpg .

Although it doesnt work ingame yet :) Anyone made expiriences with reskinning uniforms, and i dont mean just replacing tga. I must have overseen something, help apreciated.

Ah well i only replaced targa's, so i can't help you very much. But maybe BA has some tips ? Seeing his new "special" M4 project, wow! No i won't tell more, this is absolutely superb, that's all i can say! . :)

Damnit, both of you two guys are getting better and better, even when your last models were superb, the next is even MORE superb. It's really astounding to see your work increasing in quality even when one would think there is no more chance to improve the model, you prove it wrong !

BA, any chance of a Wallpaper of the last pic you did send me? :)

well it crashes, i retried it by just modifying the chest and it worked, but it seems if i change more the body gets invisible. no idea why...

At least it doesnt crash anymore, but i cant figure out why it should be invisible while other parts work, it might have something todo with the size of the texture maybe, but since i dont know any other project about this i dont know. for weapons i have tested up to 512x512 i thought that would work here also

yea of course, i didnt change the model. that is the weird thing it works for the chest part and the arms i think, maybe its because each part needs its own texture file, might be hardcoded ? i will try it again and again until i found a way, if one part works i dont see why others should work also. but also as i mentioned it will be damn hard to get rid of the texture clipping on the sides of the model

Check to see if the missing body part is the last one stored in the file. If there's something wrong with it than that might explain the problem but I would expect it to crash the game. It could also be the mesh before the missing one has a problem but that's less likely a cause.

Fulby