What addons whould u like weapons to have

BlackAlmaz

That's another 'defensive' weapon that I wanted in UFO:AM, an advanced psi helmet that made you immune to mind control, or even better an advanced psi amulet that you could wear on your belt with Bio Armor or any other armor, that made you immune to mind control.

That's another 'defensive' weapon that I wanted in UFO:AM, an advanced psi helmet that made you immune to mind control, or even better an advanced psi amulet that you could wear on your belt with Bio Armor or any other armor, that made you immune to mind control.

Isn't a psi-power-immunity helmet possible? There should be an 'armour' rating for psi, right? Set it to 100%, done!

Unfortunately this is not quite compatable with the bio-armor. :power:

If you could make a psi-power-immunity amulet then it would also be possible to make seperate, personal shield generators. Wicked! :devil:

Large capacity Ammo would be great

https://kalashnikov.guns.ru/models/ka202.html

A camo suit isn't so great because armor is more important when you're doing long missions (which is any mission in UFO). A night vision helm would be better to add to perception. It won't reduce the armor by much.

As far as higher end suits go a hybrid of Bio and Mecha armor would be great:

https://www.microsoft.com/games/halo/IMG/characters_masterchief.jpg

Fast, strong, heavily armored against physical attacks and energy attacks.

so about those laser sights....cause most of the time the weapons are pointing down...i think it wont be a problem....and when they shoot it points up...so i think it could work...and it would look great inside a base

and then make all the soldiers wear bandanas and point the guns sideways as they fire while you're at it.