More Xp

warbird

i dint't know where to post this question...

so is there a mod where the xps are increased? if not - wouldn't that be a option for the rebalance mod? I'd love to see a change here. if not, any idea where i can change that myself?

As i posted in an other threat - i finished the last misssion yesterday an i killed all aliens an none of my soldiers died or even had to go to the sickbay and what did i get? only 4600XP for the whole team! That's brings me nothing if one soldier needs more than 15000 to level up... :tank:

Normally i would have ended the game with lvl 16-17 and thats not enough, cause i made almost every mission, i had all 60 bases and i killed almost every alien at a map... :rolleyes:

You only need to change the file listofexplevels.txt . As our team doesn't use this file atm, you could make an addon, which wouldn't conflict with our mod or the original game. Tell me if you want me to include your idea in the next mod, i'll wait for your decision. If yes send me the file asap :rolleyes: as the new Rebalance mod is almost finished.....

CU, Aralez