What Soldier Voice Annoys You Most?

DarkCm

Got to be the arsey Chinese woman for me - the one who doesn't say "sir." At all. And she's an ugly bitch.

"Yes"

"Mm?"

OTOH, my favourite has to be one woman who's determined to share every detail of her sex life with me:

"He's gone down"

Yeah, baby.

*Satis

Depends on what picture goes with the voice coming out in the game. I have a guy now that says the same thing as blondie (blondie was on easy~~~ he is on medium difficulty but they say the same thing and his voice is worse than hers).

I guess it depends on how long the player wants to put up with it. Keep them moving and they talk less, or I turn down the volume.

Just think, I had a guy named Keith in the easy game, that sounds like the gay guy, I guess, and I had a mission to pick up a pilot, that sounded the same.

Two at one time. I almost turned my computer off, but easier to just down the voices or change what they respond on. That is coming up next.

Two of her, I could live with, but two of the guys, and they sound different.

Especially in different games. The words are only the same.

Then I have two other ladies that do okay, for the most part.

Just send them all in on the missions!

Then in the easy game, I got one other lady, I can hardly understand, but she is not so annoying!

It is much harder to put up with it when it is guys doing it, as I had one guy, I left sit, and did not dismiss. His voice was the worse. Just the inflection of his voice, grated me! Just use the ones you want to.

Hard to get rid of the original ones you use though on the first missions, since they usually are a higher level.

But, well, there is the volume control, and I guess it is just humor!

As I jump out of my chair!

:blink:

It would be cool if you could record your own voice files and add them, like in Baldur's Gate. Couldn't be too difficult to implement. Maybe even if instead of starting life with Malcolm, you get to choose your first soldier, so it's like you, with your chosen voice and visage, and maybe even skills, like in JAgged Alliance.

But, such a minor point really.

Definitely a good idea! Perhaps one of the Mod guys can start a project on that?

There's one thing I like about Malcolm and that's when hes says "Nailed that bastard" its so redneckish. hirr hirr :devil:

/h0mbre