Technical Aspects Which I Dislike ...

Ghostrider

We can discuss here all the technical details which you don't like on UFO : Aftermath GAME and which influences the GAMEPLAY experience for you . For Example - I really don't like the HECTIC style of FLASHING and POKEMON style flickering movies in Glossary of R&D - should have been better I think . Or the really extremely fast WEAPON rotation in view window . Or for example the fact you can't see squad deployment in 3D in game engine animation before Mission begins ... Things like that :withstupid: . TECHNICAL only . Graphics , SOUND , Presentation . AND MAYBE WE CAN SUGGEST SOME PATCH repairs if really reasonable !

90 percent of the time I totally forget that little window showing you video of the research/dev stuff. Hell, it's completely incomprehensible most of the time. Which is a damn shame because clearly a lot of work went into it. I love getting research notes when I finish a research, maybe it's just me...I just wish they had a research completed window with song and dance pop up every time like say, in Master of Orion 2. Would probably annoy a lot of people, but heck, you can always make an option for it.

I would really like two "Mission complete" messages. The one that's already there, that you have met the requirements of the mission, and one that tells you if there's nothing more to do.

In the eliminaton missions, I like to squeeze every last bit of exp out of the scenario, which means going on after having met requirements. I would like however, to be notified, when there are no more opposition.