Unusual squad members

Bromley

Last chance to leave.

Okay, if you're still here, I'll assume that you have some very unusual squad members (I keep rescuing them on a very small map in India). Are they any use? I can't seem to get any armour onto them, which makes me think that they're not.

Unless I use them to recon-by-fodder :withstupid: .

Aye, but I couldn't help thinking that the original plan for them in the game was going to be geared towards how the game ended. Instead you pick up a few greys and... well... you've picked up a few greys ;)

Now if they'd have been instrumental in saving the earth, that would have given me more of a buzz :withstupid:

really dissapointing really..

I was really looking forward to the rest of the game when I first met the old greys, but it really didnt have ANYTHING to say =(

If you didnt resuce the old greys, what would have happend? Nothing I guess, you just wouldnt have had them on your team

Yes, looks like there was supposed to be something about those greys but got eventually dropped probably. While they are of little (or almost no) use, maybe at least they will lead to expansion pack? :withstupid: I'd just love to see expansion (or part two) where you'd lead human-grey alliance.