Mods PLz BAn Crap game's IP

Telkanes

I dont know what his game is but soem miserable 13-14 year old with half a brain needs banning and his IP Restricted....

Obviously an Ex-Counter strike member after being booted for Griefing constantly....Tell you what Crap game you do better than UFO:A and I might just think about not begrudging you Air.

-Telk

Nope I dont like conter strike. I like well made games with no fraggin and much tactics and simulation.

And I know this isnt a simulation game but..... well... I just dont like it at all.

I like all other ufo games, they are great, and yes I know this isnt an officiall ufo game.

And no need to ban me, you got to understand that I get mad when I bought the game and I dont think its well made, no efforth at all, just money money money.

And this is just MY opinion and you semed to like it allot.

Do you think this game is better than the other ufo games? just wondering.

Wait for LOCK ON Modern Air Combat - TURN ON full realism and you should be really satisfied - SIMULATION ... OR like I do - FALCON 4.0 + US PATCH 1.08 + SP3 PACK + Operation Desert Storm Campaign or Balkan Campaign ...

And I would like to see you against me in COMBAT ... Tomas - 42nd Czechoslovak Virtual Squadron - www.falcon-4.com

You should have mentioned exact names of those GAMES of your interest so we can discuss it further . :withstupid:

Yeah Lock on looks Great im a BIG Russian Plane fan so im looking fwd to blasting Yankee Aircraft in That!

Crapgame, Everygame is different I liked Interceptor and disliked Terror form the deep...its good but it was a rip of the Original which in my view was amazing.

UFO:A...What do I think of it?.....

I like it......No...I REALLY Like it, Its made me really think I like the anims on teh soldiers I like the variety of weapons I even enjoyed the Russian base mission where the Difficulty sky rockets.

So yeah I prefer it over X-com UFO Defence but I would still go and play UFO as I hope in a few years time I can still play UFO:A

-telk

"crapgame" has been banned from all sites and forums across my network for flagrantly abusing forum rules and privileges, signing up with an unacceptable member name, altering his e-mail account after sign-up to something very pro-terrorism and anti-american, thusly providing a false method of contact, spamming, shooting the game down without much in the way of reason...

Should crapgame wish to switch IP or even attempt to re-enter the forums to do the same, his ISP will be contacted and notified of his actions.

I think I'm running out, and some of the above isn't in the forum rules (yet), so anyone who wishes to comment on my decision can feel free to send me a personal message (without fear of similar action naturally :withstupid:).

Topic closed.