Comedy in the Game

MaSta

lmao what i thought was fair funny when ur near the begining of the game and you see them human like aliens .. but whats this there holdin a AK lol and them lil flapper things that are like rats lol there point less they die far too fast lol its like one shot of anything and there dead :rolleyes:

any one else have anything comical to add ?

Those flapper things aren't that pointless - they make noise when they see you and attract everyone else to your location. If you're trying to be sneaky take them out as quick as you can.

Do a few alien autopsies to see why things are the way they are...

My only funny moments have been when aliens try to use explosives and spores when standing on a hill. It hits the hill next to them and explodes, killing them! If you're having trouble, try to attack these aliens from above and tempt them to fire at you - they will blow themselves up.

I like the billboards though - look at the adverts.

• 3 weeks later...

If you actually look really closely at the road signs in the american city missions, they have a deer crossing sign (in the middle of a city? :blink:) and a no parking sign, but instead of saying "no parking" under the sympol, it says "no sour pusses".

Also, there's a billboard with a linux ad on it, and another with an Altar ad ;)