ARMOR, ITEM DEVELOP, etc.

I see an alien! A Gray!

Sorry, i don't write my config, it doesn't matter.

-When i start suit a new full armor ( alien or heavy ), the previus weared armor / helmet disappears ( lost )

-In the development tree: Enchanced Plasma Gun and the Enchanched Plasma are mixed up.

-When you developed ( manufactured ) an item, and it is finished, you have to click to an another develop, than back to manufacture it again.

-And melee attack missing from the game, it isn't a bug (i think it isn't), but a serious fault :P - if the alien is out from ammo, he comes to you and starts smiling :laugh:

-In the development tree: Enchanced Plasma Gun and the Enchanched Plasma are mixed up.

I second that!

I now have 3 enhanced plasma shotguns and 1 enhanced plasma rifle, instead of 3 rifles :laugh:

dunno about "regular" plasma rifles tho- I never produced them. But enhanced ones definitely have the problem.

-And melee attack missing from the game, it isn't a bug (i think it isn't), but a serious fault :P - if the alien is out from ammo, he comes to you and starts smiling :P

I didn't realise that.

I might just make my heroic speed, heroic dodge trooper run across the line of sight to run the aliens dry.

To shame them I'll finish them off with a Glock. :laugh: Advanced civilization my ass.