One More Time Now...

Pete

Oh and i used notepad to copy-and-replace the text passages in the model files, worked good so far. And about the tank: This could work! You maybe could make a large "weapon" model in shape of a tank and "equip" it. Maybe you can use the turret type weapons for that (and the heavy armour) so you can't undress the tank in combat... Please PM me about want you want to do (models-only or complete weapons), so i can edit what is left over ;) If you only want to make the models i would be happy to try to make them complete weapons/tanks, just tell me ;)

Finally some movement for kickass mods. :> *dusts off the EOTP design doc*

One thing - if someone could make a 3DS MAX 5.1 and 6 (important to have both versions), plugin, that'd be incredible, because alot of the more pro artists use MAX. Now admitedly, alot of the kids doing it aren't using legal versions, but then again, the companies that make those programs really don't care as long as its not for commerical use. Why do I say that? Simple - 14 year old kids can't afford 3500 bucks for software, but if they use it and get intrested, once they become professional artists, they sure as hell can.

That's why most 3D art programs don't require hardware security, you'll notice.

Anyways, MAX plugins would rule.

As for the tank....

*mouth water* ;)

Yoseph

Maybe we'll see two different mods in the future:

The Rbmod with Xcom aliens, weapons and eqipment

AND

An AvP-Mod with tanks, Predators, Giger-Aliens and suiting weapons.

I contacted BlackAlmaz about that idea, let's see what he decides.

thumbs up..its all go....i nned fulbys help with bodys....but i think i can fix it the problems i'm having...with his advice

most weapons are done...alians coming up....but the preditor...would be a chalange...i would have to edit a human for that