X-Force: Fight for destiny

Aralez

Well, here is hopeing you don't have to wait too long ;)

game is decent, but it gets HARD kind of quick (would totally do my reseach/build different if I were to restart)

funny, early part of the game at least, the key weapons are mines and grenages

kewl trick, tele in, drop a mine, throw a grenage, then tele out, before the aliens get a chance to react

the first blast sets off the 2nd blast

HARD_Sarge

Forty-Nine, if you want i can mail you the editor and the instructions, Jim already sent them to me. OTOH, maybe you have them already when you read this post....

I just checked my mail and got a reply, I'll get cracking immediately.

Any specific order you guys want it worked on?

I've started working on the alien names and descriptions, any spelling errors or grammar errors may be pointed out in this topic as soon as the next release hits the market.

Note: You might find shards of untranslated text, this means I haven't finished it or can't find a nice way to translate it, I will also not work in order, expect shards of aliens to be translated and shards to be left in their original state. ;)

I've started working on the alien names and descriptions, any spelling errors or grammar errors may be pointed out in this topic as soon as the next release hits the market.

Note: You might find shards of untranslated text, this means I haven't finished it or can't find a nice way to translate it, I will also not work in order, expect shards of aliens to be translated and shards to be left in their original state. ;)

Update: I have completed translating all alien ships and their respective descriptions. ;)

Alien Weapons now translated as well.

Edit again, working on the human equipment now, alien races about half way done, not sure if and how I can change the description such as waffe, granate, or if I should.

Edited by Forty-Nine

Don't stress over it. Have fun. Learn and enjoy. Take all the time you need. Do what you can, as you can. Hakuna Matata.

--

When it's done and there is an English version, report back one and all with a downloadable link, and then I would like to have a look. ;)

Don't stress over it.  Have fun.  Learn and enjoy.  Take all the time you need.  Do what you can, as you can.  Hakuna Matata.

--

When it's done and there is an English version, report back one and all with a downloadable link, and then I would like to have a look.  ;)

Well, as soon as thursday is done I'll have friday and the weekend completely to myself, 45 minutes for a german test I can finish in 15, so no problem. ;)