Lots of Updates!

Pete

Well I've not been here in AGES! For that reason, I thought I should update a few things before showing my face again...

We are now running the Creature of the Week feature on the main page, the same as on the official Aftermath site.

The fourth installment of the Developer's Diary is now also up at the usual location for you to peruse at your leisure.

Now I know I'm as useless as a damp cabbage when it comes to making regular updates, and it's with this in mind that I'm passing over control of this site to our very own staff member and regular contributor - ooda!

ooda's a really hard worker and a worthy replacement. Tammy has also been given a promotion on the forums so she can administrate them all and make sure things run smoothly at that end.

Whilst ooda's running this site, I'll be doing some updates on my other site at x-com.co.uk, as well as sorting out a new site - details of which will be unveiled soon, but it's all quite exciting. Keep an eye on the news is all I'm going to say :blink:

I looked in many places, but could not find any mention of a U.S. release for this upcoming game. I could not BELIEVE this game even existed! I am so happy someone has taken charge with this wonderful idea. Good luck, and my wallet's ready! Thanks!

Sonny Cano