2 Minute Preview Movie Available!

Pete

Calling all visitors! A new UFO:Aftermath 2 minute preview is now available from Bonusweb!

Click HERE to visit the page at Bonusweb and download either the low or high resolution version (6MB or 21MB). Whilst you're there and waiting for your download to finish, take a bit of time to comment on the piece over at the Bonusweb downloads page, or comment on it here, as the chaps at ALTAR are always eager for your input!

For those of you who missed the link the first time round, here it is again:

https://english.bonusweb.cz/trailers/ufoaft...mathfotage.html

That movie rocks! I especially like the details they put into research. Was that a microscopic larvae thingy in that clip or what...looks to me like it could be part of biomass research or something like that.

Man I have no doubts that this game will be the TBS game I've been waiting for.

/me watches movie

<little kiddie voice> I want one!</little kiddie voice>

it strikes me as a bit like syndicate wars. (but thats just on first glance with the low res video.)

still it looks cool. (can't wait)

I recommend downloading the hi-res version, as you can make out much more of what's going on, though it's still a bit blurry because of the amount of compression involved.

Still, it does look smoother than I had imagined. Very nice indeed :blink:

Aw, no mention that I was the first non-Altar person to tell you about it? :blink:

I wish that they had shown more of the tactical engine, maybe a little combat. But still, it was sweet, glad they released it.

note about those mini movies, didn't one of the Altar guys say in the forums that they wanted to do movies for all the research but due to budget and time constraints they won't be able to? I wonder if the ones in that demo will even be included.

• 1 month later...