Ever tried...

Maugan Ra

Eh, I did it to the slum block with the large supports. Didn't just do it with devestators. Did it with power swords, vortex mines and disrupter missiles.

Was rather a pathetic thing really. Every time I cut through two struts, everything in between then would come crashing down and not bring anything else with it. Tried it again by cutting all the supports except one tiny wall to keep the whole building standing(I mean a wall at each support). Next to each wall I placed a pile of vortex mines. I synchronised several soldiers to drop a grenade set to detonate on impact on each of these v-mine piles and teleport out. As all the supports got blown out, the whole building came crashing down. Although, it was rather unimpressive. All the tiles between supports fell down sequentially rather than dropping down at the same time. I think the only thing left standing was the grav-lift.

- NKF

• 2 weeks later...
are we talking battlescape or cityscape? in city, i've done it heaps. especialy CAP. for me, the senate is the best place for that. first you destroy the vehicle tubes then you go on a rampage. also, i've tried destroying the grassy-hill-side part of the spaceport. strangly, part of the grass isn't theirs, then the instant you hit the next one, BAM! in comes the hostilities. on a filan note, for somereason, sometimes when you fire down the vehicle tubes, the fire just goes right through the tubes rather than destroying them!!