Base Attack Hang

Helox

hey guys, i found my XCOM3 copy some weeks ago and dusted of the CD cover and installed it but now im stuck.

the thing is: im getting attack by Diablo now (2nd base) and the game just locks up when its Diablos turn...

the game has run for 3 weeks now and everything seemed fine, got sound working, mouse speed fixed and all other missions work except the lock up now...

and ohyeah, in 1 of my bases there's suddenly a vehiclebay half buried into a large quantum physics bay :power: is there a base editor around to remove that?

basicly 2 questions :laugh: hopefully some1 can help me.

thing i tried: setting Diablo to allied doenst help, they still raid??? destroying Diablo also doenst work.

[edit]

i think the error is caused by the base error, does any1 know a base editor?

Yeah, XED should fix it. I too had a corrupted base module, but in my case, it was my medical bay that got horribly corrupted and it caused the game to crash every time I opened up the base layout screen. Just opened up XED's base editor, wiped out whatever was in the affected slot and put my medical bay back in and everything was fine onwards.

Have you tried manually demolishing the affected base modules?

- NKF

tnx ill try XED, and yes i tried manually destroying it but it overlaps 50% over my quantum bay and it too gets destroyed :D.

does some1 know a link to it? got 1.4 but is doenst run with winXP, says: "Runtime error 200 at 14DC:0091." .

[edit]

OMG IT WORKED!!!

thanks guys, now i can continue whiping Diablo out of base :laugh: eternal blessings upon you, your children and your grandchildren :power:

• 4 weeks later...