You're shipping out, Captain. In Evil Twin Artworks' Victory at Sea you will steer your forces and keep them on course for ultimate triumph in this upcoming PC adaptation of the well-known WWII table top naval miniatures combat game.
Victory At Sea is a Real Time Strategy game on an epic scale. Players start off as the Captain of a Destroyer in World War 2. Rise through the ranks and take command over 80 different ship classes in this naval RTS warfare game.
Play through the Pacific, Mediterranean or Atlantic campaigns. There are hundreds of ports to capture and countless ways to play.
Huge, living environments are yours to explore as convoys supply ports, ships are sent out to protect the oceans, all the while enemy ships are scouring the sea, harassing friendly shipping. The game has an open ended sandbox feel where players make the ultimate decision on what they do, where they go and what ships make up their fleet.
As well as the campaign modes there are also historical battles and custom battles to play through allowing for endless possibilities. Control British, American, French, German, Japanese and Italian ship types.
The more commanding features:
• Create your own narrative
• Captain a ship or a fleet to victory
• Control an individual ship and assist the rest of your fleet who act on your command or move between vessels
• Make pivotal tactical decisions that affect your war effort
• Disrupt enemy trade routes
• Complete missions or devise your own plan of action
• Over 80 intricately detailed ship classes and submarines
• Tune in to hear real speeches from World War II
• Gain medals and ranks through gameplay and warfare
Prepare to embark before long as this title is coming to port on Steam come August 8th.