1 reply to this topic

#1 Pete

Pete

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,857 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 09:29 AM

Well hatfarm's been hard at work over at http://www.stonepool.com/xcom/ on his Windows-based X-COM editor and it's just been ported to Terror from the Deep, so head on over there and download it!

If you feel like helping decipher some X-COM code in the interests of mod-making then head on into the X-COM Modders forum and read up on the latest documents and tools.

Another popular tool that's recently been updated to version 9.6 is Scott T Jones' XcomUtil - whilst this is only a Beta at the moment, it contains new versions of the farm and desert terrains and contains a terrain editor!

In other news I feel I should apologise for this news being a little out of date in some cases as a lot of my time has been spent on a rather large project that we're hoping to unveil by the end of September/early October all being well. After that the news around here will be very much more lively and there will be a lot more to do and see. Keep your eyes peeled (not literally) for updates this month :D
I want to see the inside of the UFO in my avatar.

#2 Jman4117

Jman4117

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 08:37 PM

SWEET! :D

Nice avatar Pete.
"Guns aren't toys. They're for family protection, hunting dangerous or delicious animals, and keeping the King of England out of your face."
-- Krusty the Clown, "The Simpsons"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users