newbie poblem (or maybe I'm just plain stupid)

littleblake

I play the 1.2 version. I've tried with retail and 1.1 version as well. Problem is, that when (in the geosphere screen) I get this message " Our bla bla in both battle and bla bla - we are now able to research medium armour " - I cant research it. -Because it a'int there. I get the message - but I simply cannot figure out why I get the message, when I don't get the option. Hell, I'm prpblably not making myself any clear cause I'm tired fom playing this game, but is there anyone in here able to help?

Much appriciated

Ok, I'll give a generalized answer.

Both in the production and research screens there's a button labeled OTHER or something of the likes. In there you'll be shown items you can't produce or research because you lack the appropiate facility. Since each item and topic has the icon to it's left representing the facility you require for it you know what you building plans you need to research next.

More especific to the question is the following.

Medium armor is an Advanced Weapons Lab topic. As long as you don't have one built at a conected base you won't be able to research it.

Ok, I'll give a generalized answer.

Both in the production and research screens there's a button labeled OTHER or something of the likes. In there you'll be shown items you can't produce or research because you lack the appropiate facility. Since each item and topic has the icon to it's left representing the facility you require for it you know what you building plans you need to research next.

More especific to the question is the following.

Medium armor is an Advanced Weapons Lab topic. As long as you don't have one built at a conected base you won't be able to research it.

Advanced Weapons Lab thank you that was the answer to my preyers