Apoc Base Editor needed

Mazdek

Assuming I've made sense of the file uploading permissions, anyone can upload files here - however, they must be validated by an admin before they will appear for downloading.

Speaking of which...

*goes to check pending uploads*

Two of them! Been there over half a month... :cool: The list, um, doesn't get checked often... So PM us if you ever add anything. ;)

Members can generally upload to most sections, but even then the file first goes into an "approval queue" where it is checked for viruses and verified that the content matches the name. Updating a file directly still needs to be done by admins though.

I just updated the description for the roadwar utility. Hopefully all the new changes are included. :cool:

- Zombie

• 4 years later...

I know it's been a while since this thread was used, but since I am having a problem with XeD, this seems the right place to go.

I'm running Vista 32, and have the 2k/D2D version of Apoc installed. Game runs good, but XeD is showing this when I try to run it: XeD scrnsht

Any idea whats wrong?

** edited to a link due to pic being to BIG

To hazard a guess, it's because your copy is behaving as a partial install of the game, with all the game files stored on the emulated CD drive, and XED can't find all the necessary files.

One solution here is fake the good old 'Humongous' install by copying all the necessary subdirectories (basically all of them) from the emulated cd drive to the game's main directory.

- NKF