Finish Him!

ricardo440

Ok, I have got to the point where my squad owns everything. I seem to have researched almost everything, just a few odds and ends left, but nothing that looks like it will open up the end game.

I have sent my first test ship to the wargot mothership, and the crew all died, but now I don't see what else to do. I have control of 98% of the world, a million resources, and invincible squad all level 16-18. Awsome weapons.

My snipers are heroic speed with barrets and kill wargots in one shot.

I have at least one of every lab, one of every factory except basic implants and medical.

HAve I missed something?

Has a button appeared that I have missed?

Do I need to capture a live cultist or something?

how do I build a ship to attack the wargots?

Ok,

Now I am annoyed. The crashing problem seems to have alleviated a bit, but HOW DO I FINISH THE GAME!?!?!?

I fast forwarded time, I captured a cultist, and I have researched everything there is to research. I have built one of everything there is to build.

What do I do now?

this is reminding me of TftD. A game I tried to beat for years before I found out about the research bugs.

Ok,

Now I am annoyed. The crashing problem seems to have alleviated a bit, but HOW DO I FINISH THE GAME!?!?!?

I fast forwarded time, I captured a cultist, and I have researched everything there is to research. I have built one of everything there is to build.

What do I do now?

this is reminding me of TftD. A game I tried to beat for years before I found out about the research bugs.

*SPOILER*

Having read through the manual the Wargot Mothership mission is only described as a "sub-campaign". Several people have displayed this worry on the main Aftershock board, even after destroying the mothership, but as yet the only response got is basically an "Oh yes, there's more to come" in a kind of "You have no idea what you're getting into" phrasing. Just wish we knew how to get there.

EDIT: Exact response below

Can I look forward to the story evolving further (...)"

I won't go into details, but, be sure - you can. :(

::

So many questions, so little answers: think, for a minute, about all which you don't have an answer for and you shall have an inkling of what is yet to come...

Ok,

anybody that has done the mothership, or at least can get there can you please look at the Glossary and tell me what tech and what Prerequesites I need to get that tech.

I can't seem to research anything, all that happens is wargots attack places, adn occasionally the remaining cultists make some trouble.

I think I need a CULT TEMPLE or something, it seems to mention a pontifex in one of the tech descriptions, that If I managed to capture some temple or important base then we could get to the mothership.

If that is a special mission how do i trigger it?

Ok,

anybody that has done the mothership, or at least can get there can you please look at the Glossary and tell me what tech and what Prerequesites I need to get that tech.

I can't seem to research anything, all that happens is wargots attack places, adn occasionally the remaining cultists make some trouble.

I think I need a CULT TEMPLE or something, it seems to mention a pontifex in one of the tech descriptions, that If I managed to capture some temple or important base then we could get to the mothership.

If that is a special mission how do i trigger it?

I think your problem is that you havent left them a base where their pontifex could stay, and now it cant generate the mission for you :(

But not so fast with that invicible squad! you are not at the half of the game.. THe starghosts havent even came yet! And you have to build a spaceship, using the wargot-cultist acces codes you've stolen, so that they deactivate the shield, and your squad wont die...

Ok,

More spoilers if you hae a problem with that:

I have reloaded an old game, done the temple, am constructing the space ship, and have had my first couple of Stargot missions,

I lost the first as I had no gun which could kill the cloud so I ran away.

The remaining 6-8 I have won. Experimenting with different weapons.

But I had no research options at all after any of the missions. This I found odd as normally in all games like this you cna research your new opponents.

I have nothing, no Laputa lab telling me where they came from, not even any "Wild guess on Starghosts" topic.

Is this normal, as it seems bloody odd.

I can research the Starghosts just fine. I can't for the life of me remember what the trigger was though, as you can't research them straight away after your first encounter - it might have been stunning the cloud but I'm not sure.

It also might have been when they attacked one of my bases, but again I'm not sure... Anyone else able to clarify? I'll try and remember though in the meantime.