Still accepting players?

Zager

Of course! The XCAS has recently undergone a season finale, as we've officially returned to Earth! :) Character generation and sim style is similar to that of XCGS, so this should be relatively simple for you. :)

The new website should be up soon, complete with a synops of our entire timeline as a sim. But firstly, you should make a character.

At this stage, you can pick one of several options. You can play an X-COM soldier fresh from Cryo from aboard the UGS Patton, an X-COM soldier right from Earth, a Kabron Pirate that joined the X-COM crew aboard the Patton, or a civilian that's just working with X-COM. (The latter is much more likely to be an Engineer, doctor or a scientist.)

Send a PM over to me or DragonHawk, and we can discuss what character you feel like playing. :) (Personally, I'd appreciate it if you were a Psionisist... We need them, and I enjoy miffing DragonHawk with things like that.) Or just post here, surely it won't be a bother. Biography's for any character is not a requirement, but it is certainly a plus. :)

Make yourself at home. We nice people here. :devil:

lol, Bob beat me to the post. This is what I get for uhh... looking for a job, yeah, that's right. Priorities and all that. :)

Just a note that there is actually a new join form, but it's still undergoing tweaking. Keep kicking me when you see me online for the new webpage stuff. Unfortunately, I left my computer in Ontario with the rest of my garbage. The UFOpedia is at least undergoing its transformation...

For anyone else watching, I do expect a bio to accept any character, so don't cheap out. :)