Adding uniforms to S2, mod or manual

laclongquan

Guys, Is there any mod like BlunterII's mod for Silent storm main campaign?

++Note: I try the More Uniforms mod at tripod site but I dont get what it is that it does~ Also, getitem 628 (for example) show that the item doesnt exist, I am guessing it's S3 and HS, not present in S2.

I dont want to wirbelwind then getitem because ugh~ ( I might if I have to)

Also, is there anyway to show random encounter red node like easier setting? It's a super convenient feature that I might have to restart campaign to choose easier setting just to have it appear.

I dont fear playing enemies with bigger HP pool, larger AP, and more deadly but I draw the line at masochist feature like hiding RE nodes.

Or to be more precise ( :roll: ), I'd like a mod that make easier settings hard like Impossible.

No?

This is S2 we are talking about, remember? The super convenient features like Custom Difficulty, or the various button in Inventory/Storage screen are sooooooo not there.

Actually, If I can find some mod that up the difficulty in Easy setting I might just restart it.

Yeah. I give up on the uniform issue.

But I dont give up on the difficulty issue. In particular, the red nodes of Random Encounters.

How the heck do we get a brit RE for Katana in Axis campaign if they hide the red nodes in Impossible?

Hell, katana is minor. I want to farm some Brit RE for maps with chests. I remember some that has engineer loot in them, which is needful if I need to train my Engineers.

Put a request on Modding forum, and hope some regular modders bite.