• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thorondor

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Get in touch with your E.V.I.L. side in Hearthstone's newest expansion, Rise of Shadows!

Rise of Shadows is bringing 135 new cards to add to your collection, including Lackeys, Schemes, the new Twinspell keyword, and much more! Also stay tuned for a brand new single-player experience coming shortly after Rise of Shadows launches.

Pre-purchase Rise of Shadows and make sure you're ready to answer Arch-villain Rafaam's call when the expansion launches on April 9

::

[Dedicated site]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Arch-Villain Rafaam has meticulously assembled a league of menacing and megalomaniacal supervillains to undertake his most audacious caper yet – stealing the magical city of Dalaran!

Find out the details of Rafaam's master plan in this new cinematic, and prepare to play the all-new solo advanture, The Dalaran Heist, on May 16!

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMhpHgqIQdQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8cePfIa-Xw

Saviors of Uldum will unearth 135 new cards to add to your collection, including plagues, mummies, quests, treasures, the new Reborn keyword, and so much more!

Pre-purchase Saviors of Uldum and have your whips, wands, and wide-brimmed hats at the ready when the expansion launches on August 6 (PT). Two pre-purchase options are available, and you can get BOTH for extra value!

Learn more here.

• 2 weeks later...

Crashing the entire floating city into Blackrock Mountain during Ragnaros' Fire Festival wasn't planned, but when life hands them lava, the League of E.V.I.L. gets creative. Move over Ragnaros, it’s time for the... FIRE FEST-E.V.I.L.!

This festive and fiery event will last a total of three weeks, starting at 10:00 AM PT on July 10 and ending at 9:00 AM PT on July 31.

Learn more here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saddle up with the League of Explorers, stop Arch-Villain Rafaam and his band of bad guys from unleashing Uldum’s ancient secrets in the name of E.V.I.L., and help save the world!

Pre-purchase Saviors of Uldum and have your whips, wands, and wide-brimmed hats at the ready when the expansion launches on August 6 (PT). Two pre-purchase options are available, and you can get BOTH for extra value!

[Official site]

• 1 month later...