There will be blood in Unity of Command's DLC. Figuratively speaking, of course, as we are referring to Red Turn, which has 2x2 Games' operational-level wargame making an about-face to put you in charge of things in a massive Soviet campaign, on the the road to Berlin.
The bullet points:
• Two standalone Axis scenarios including Zitadelle, the Battle of Kursk
• Four dedicated PvP scenarios including the tightly contested Korsun Pocket
• 39 different types of units modelled, including Panther and T-34/85 armor
• Heavy-hitting late war specialist steps such as ISU-122 and Tiger II
• Great for modding, with Unity of Command 1.04 featuring a scenario editor
About the campaign scenarios:
To go for condition Red march on to either the game's official site or to the Steam platform and put some Rubles or other coinage into the war effort for liberation.