Happy New Year

Bomb Bloke

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Happy New Year everyone! party.gif

With that said, it's not just another new year for me. January 1 2014 is very special because it marks my 10th year at these forums. Of course, back in 2004 this site was x-com.co.uk otherwise known as the X-COM Tactical Command Forums. (I still have my registration email). A lot has changed over the years, but one thing remains the same: I'll be visiting these forums on January 1 as it's a tradition. :)

First and foremost, I'd like to thank Pete for creating this site and keeping it open all these years - he deserves a lot of credit. Plenty of other sites have come and gone, but this one keeps right on kicking. And secondly, I'd like to thank the community here as you are the ones that keep me coming back (especially NKF, Bomb Bloke, Slaughter, Stun Grenade, FullAuto, Space Voyager, silencer_pl, stewart, Micah and of course Thorondor). hi.gif

So what's on tap for me this year? Well, I'll continue to keep an eye on the spammer situation to keep it under control. It's a sometimes thankless but otherwise important job around here. I also plan to spend more time on site page cleanup and content (if any of you have ideas for a site page or would like to submit content, please PM me). Other ideas are to restart my Silent Storm AAR, play more X-COM Enemy Unknown, look for more things to add to my X-COM collection, watch YouTube/and other sites for news and possibly start a couple new projects. ok.gif

All the best everyone, I'm hoping for another great 10 years! As always, keep your paladin.gif oiled, and your plasma.gif ready to shoot. grin.gif

- Zombie

• 11 months later...