A new game discussion at StrategyCore

Zombie

It is a fact that the community here has a diverse and passionate interest in games. StrategyCore cannot possibly cover all of them. In the past, discussions of general games took place in off-topic which made it difficult to find what you were looking for. Because of this we have opened a special forum just for chatting about games. It is called General Game Discussion and can be found in the off-topic forum. We hope everyone will take advantage of this great opportunity today.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...

Just so everyone is aware, I made a change in the Special Projects forum today. Gone is Project Xenocide (sad this will never be completed, but them are the breaks) and to take it's place, a game with a similar name but a different premise: Xenonauts. So head on over and post your thoughts on the game! smile.png

I realize that this game is technically not a "project" anymore, but for the time being it'll live in the Special Projects Forum. If Xenonauts2 comes to fruition then I'll make a separate game forum for it. ;)

- Zombie