You can see the beauty at this site :P

#42 Accounting Troll

Accounting Troll

Bridge troll

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 05:29 PM

I want to know where the Zulus got all those thousands of rifles from.  The British and the Boers both had good reason to to want the Zulus to have lots of rifles.

#43 Gungadin

Gungadin

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 05:36 PM

About the Desert Eagle: Sure, being able to shoot attackers is nice and all, but do you really NEED a gun that big for anything other than making yourself feel manly?

Same thing with the lift of the assault weapons ban. I don't really see why anyone would NEED a fully automatic firearm for anything other than turf wars and feeling like Rambo.

#44 FullAuto

FullAuto

Catching the next pimpmobile outta here!

• Chief Editor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,853 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 06:55 PM

I want to know where the Zulus got all those thousands of rifles from. The British and the Boers both had good reason to to want the Zulus to have lots of rifles.

I think you meant "good reason NOT to want the Zulus to have lots of rifles".  The short answer is, unsrupulous traders and raiding.

About the Desert Eagle: Sure, being able to shoot attackers is nice and all, but do you really NEED a gun that big for anything other than making yourself feel manly?

Same thing with the lift of the assault weapons ban. I don't really see why anyone would NEED a fully automatic firearm for anything other than turf wars and feeling like Rambo

DE's aren't really much good for military operations, it's true.  They're too big, heavy, the recoil is savage and the magazine capacity too small.  No unit with any brains uses magnum calibre guns.  As for the assault weapons ban, it was bloody stupid to begin with, as there's no such thing as an 'assault weapon', it's a stupid label applied to a wide variety of firearms by people who have little knowledge about guns but are frightened of them.

Erfworld - the finest comic about turn-based gaming ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users