Berger's Factory (Spoilers)

Personamb

Killed the boss, you say?

I don't think you're supposed to kill him, just knock out him for further interrogation?

Hmm, I think the last thing I did was knock Berger out. (Black medic PK??) Picked him up. Then I probably used the leave button to exit. And I believe there was some evidence "hidden" in the upper room. (Same area as Berger) But that could depend on what clues you've gotten before. ;)

But yellow means you can leave. It's the red status that excludes withdrawal.

Or am I missing something here?

I don't remember exactly what areas but in some cases I couldn't get a green button.

After all, it's been a year or so since I played this one.

(I played "A small English town" earlier today so it's some missions left before Switzerland opens up I guess.) ;)

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! ;)

So I rummaged through my harddrive and found an old savegame just before Rainer B. himself!

Anyway, there is a switch that opens the bars. Problem is it's kinda hidden. :swoon:

It's located on the left wall "after" the presses, in the same area as Berger resides. It's only marked by a faint red lamp and when you hover the mouse above it, it will show the "open door" icon. Which it does.

There is also an insanely lot of patch calculation in that area. :skull:

( :superman: Nice new smilies btw. :) )

Hi guy, yes there is a switch under the footbridge: it opens the door but don't stop the presses.

first, take at least 4 men of your squad (to take all the Pk), after entry climb the ladder right over the presses

furnace stop here on the platform to stop the boss, then press the buton carry the boss & take his Medic black

Pk, it look nice, wait one of the presse to open during a turn base movement get throught it to avoid the

gas/poison of furnace take the other two Pk & the doc. in the same room, exit and go the whole ways back.

to the entrance door, exit to the berger factory to take some more Pk and destroy the whole factory. It is

useless but a good recreationnal moment & a good ways to increase your engineer skill (trap all the doors

after evacuate in the courtyard all the civilian by moving them w barehands.

• 5 months later...

;) hahaha thank you guys I was pissed off becouse I was trapt and didn't see that stupid swich, I mean I saw it but didnt point on this becouse it didn't looked like switch to me :mad: it was first time when I was stuck in this game :( maybe later I was figure it out anyway but lately I read often this forum becouse I was making my own MOD and I was gathering info how to start making a mod and I find this post :) by the way I made my own MOD I called it "HEADSHOT" becouse mod with patch 1.1 "Headshot should kill" SUCKS ! its so ridicolous that my elite sniper misses from two steps from enemy ! My own mod works with "always critical" and doesn't change percentage to hit !!! and now headshot KILLS ! ;) now my game is more realistic and harder ;)

thanx again for this "switch" :( I was so frustrated to get out that I blast at that bars with every explosives that I could find on map and shot at it with PKs hevy guns and didnt work, bars are undestructable ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gdzie jest nasza Polska...

by the way I made my own MOD I called it "HEADSHOT" becouse mod with patch 1.1 "Headshot should kill" SUCKS ! its so ridicolous that my elite sniper misses from two steps from enemy ! My own mod works with "always critical" and doesn't change percentage to hit !!! and now headshot KILLS ! cool.gif now my game is more realistic and harder

Nice to read you are back and you made your own mod!

Keep on ! & good game

• 1 year later...

Can someone please help me?

I've got the same problem as described by Personamb. I've incapacitated Berger, collected the clues and done all of the mission objectives except for carrying Berger out of the factory. I'm almost certain my game must be bugged as I've pressed the switch which RaVer missed which is supposed to kill the furnace flames and open the door, but unfortunately nothing happens! The flames become inactive so as to no longer do any damage, but they are still visibly unchanged and the indestructibe barred doorway remains locked. I'm really pissed off as this is the penultimate mission and I was really looking forward to completing this great game. :blush: