Broken links for RB ALPine Pluggins

Leonim13

Rebalancing module (RB6.6), Compatibility (RB6.6) and Rebalance weapons for Aliens (RB6.4) can't be downloaded due to broken link.

BTW does the Rebalancing module (RB6.6) include the 2 others or do we have to install all 3 to have a full maxed RB version?

I've just started UFO:AM (Hard Mode starting location EU, nobody's perfect I'm french ;) ), patched all way to 1.3 and I'm trying not to install thousand of patches.

I just want a good -in terms of playability- version, tougth but without uber weapons or other cheat-like.

Which patches would you recommand to me?

There are tons of RB, weapons, armors, news things...

At the end, new players get lost ;)

Um, I had forgotten to upload the latest rebalance modules etc. It will be up soon.

As for what plugins you should use, I guess Manus and Aralez are the ones to answer that. But if you want ALL the content from the Rebalance mod, you'll need all the plugins.

Let's look upon it like this: If you want all the content from Rebalance, you may just as well use the non ALPine mod. It is one large file to extract into the Aftermath directory, and then you are on. But if you want only some of the changes, you should go for the ALPine plugins. I think it's up to you what plugins you want to use, none are required (Manus?). So if you only want the knife, use only that plugin... (Manus/Aralez will have to confirm this...)

Someday, somebody will have to combine all the Manus ALPine Plugins into one big file that can be downloaded as a unit, and then create some kind of automated batch file so that they can be installed all in one shot without having to check each one individually.

Of course, I'm biased, as I really like having to work with only one file while I'm testing one Rebalance version after another as they become available from Aralez. Then I don't have to start a new game each time I make a test.