#21 BlackAlmaz

BlackAlmaz

THE GHOST FROM XMAS PAST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 10:12 AM

now thats what i'm on about..

if it works we could make it look like its a search and distroy except with other teams that we have been hearing so mucha bout.....

but if not it would be more realistic if they killed each other....and also be great if u can fix that faceproblem...using the cam mode make those guys really look bad
"THERE AT THE BERACADES!!!....THERE IN THE PERIMETER!?.....THERE IN THIS ROOM!?" ALIANs

#22 Fulby

Fulby

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 10:17 AM

You could always put together an original model for the hostile humans, make them look just how you want them :power:

Fulby

#23 BlackAlmaz

BlackAlmaz

THE GHOST FROM XMAS PAST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 10:28 AM

how do u do that...i'm having trouble with creating models and changing skins....ive been doing some moding but they end up having lots of bugs...i tried that m4 with the m203...it worked it loocked loke the m4 with a tube underneath....but the soldiers hand whent throught it ??? it fired the nade but didnt relode :hmmm:

and later in the game once i get more m4 it starts laging and evantualy crash ???

no thats where i stoped moding...i had 12 crashes in my carear and so i'll just leave it to u guys
"THERE AT THE BERACADES!!!....THERE IN THE PERIMETER!?.....THERE IN THIS ROOM!?" ALIANs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users