Whats Your Highest Level?

Exxo

I've never had anyone above about level 17. Once they get that high it takes about 10 missions to get a new level. Given that by the time you've got a soldier to that level you're mostly facing rets with microslugs and rocket launchers I think you should get a bit more experience for killing them. There doesn't seem to be much difference in experience between killing a ret with a rocket launcher and bio armour and a flapper!

TC

Anyone tried Soloing?  1 squaddie for as long as possible?

I'm about to try it! wish me luck! haha

I've only gotten so far into the game to the russian base with the second dreamland archive or files or whatever.... how far along is that?

You really don't want to try it in the later stages of the game, believe me... It's an exercise in frustration at best... Unless your guy's an Army Pathfinder. :blink:

As for how far, you're pretty far.

Nice!! But what's the highest level you have gotten one of your soldiers to?

As to me going Solo... I'm a little peeved... I just took over my 4th base as well doing every mission except for finding pilots and 1 other that was way too far away to make it worth my while so I delegated it away. But the avg. Exp. with 1 soldier for every mission Included taken over bases is just above 700 per! I got more Exp with more squaddies! Whats the deal?

Snowman? Did you ever play WarOnLine(WOL)? Anyways thanks for asking but as you already read the post before yours not so well as I am only doing it to gain exp and levels. A LOT of reloads so to make sure my sqauddie doesn't have hospital visits but besides that I have taken 4 bases other than the ones you start with and completed every mission EXCEPT saving the pilots of fighters as I leave that up to delegation and 1 other mission that was soo far away it was stupid to even try to get there and be able to make it back for other missions in time! Exp. SUCKS!!! I heard that how many rounds you fire can help but do not think it does as I carry a sub-machine gun(handgun) AND a machine gun(rifle) to try and fire as many rounds as possible. I did this so I could do more than 1 mission at a time and as I was at the beginning of the game ammo was limited. We'll see?? I'll keep posting! :blink:

Well my highest lvl guy was lvl 16. I had about 5 of them.....HAD!!!!

Welcome to flavour country!!!

"Arrrrgh get the friggin Ret and carry him back here"

"ugh guys you know those 3 rets with microslugs......oh...never mind, guess that one took care of itself"

7 to 2 in one mission :blink: Those guys had lasted the entire game beforehand, I didn't even lose anyone in Russia after I destroyed virtually the entire outside of the base and managed somehow to avoid just about everything inside.....guess it was just Karma catching up :hmmm: oh well......