Been playing this game for several months now, great fun.

For a newb it is a frustrating ordeal though. Takes quite a while until you can compete on a somewhat even level as you upgrade the stats of the classes, reinforcements and heros. Hard to really master any of them, no way to be really good with them all unless you've played for ages and intentionally studied them.

I'm in no way master of the game but good enough for the game to be really enjoyable. There is something deeply satisfying in carving a clone a new one with a Commando Droid's vibrosword. This one can surprise a jedi, too.

What I find somewhat confusing is the change of an army from one game to another. A moment sooner you're a murderous robot, looking for anything organic to kill (it takes time to get to know Bossk and remember he's with the droids, while it is much easier with the Sith), and a moment later you're trying to remove the bolts from anything with an AI.

Any other Battlefront 2 players around here?

A moment sooner you're a murderous robot, looking for anything organic to kill (...), and a moment later you're trying to remove the bolts from anything with an AI.

Isn't this how everyday life tends to go for all of us anyway, SV? :D

I notice you've got a slew of achievements to show for your battle scars though so you really must be doing something right. :)

Force pull hasn't drawn me in for this one. And besides, I feel like it would be a very long while before I could even pretend to tango with the best...

giphy.gif

:P

IT IS, it is. I have to check the achievements, I have no idea which ones I've got.

But the young Jedi in the GIF makes me wonder - should I even bother?! That's a skill level I'll never achieve! :D

BTW, GIF saved. I managed to dll all the pic from Photobucket, luckily they made it pretty easy. I totally exceed their limitation of the number of media for a "free plan", but so far they haven't deleted it all and the pics still show in say SotS AARs.