Have your panzers well stationed. We have reports of heavy enemy activity all throughout the western coast of France. High command has conflicting intel, so you're left to fend for yourself, hold your lines and engage the enemy in the latest addition to the Battle Academy series, the now released Rommel in Normandy expansion.
This time, play the Normandy campaign from the other side as the Germans and their mighty Tigers through ten varied missions. Take command from the initial chaos of the airborne drops all the way through to the desperate escape from the Falaise pocket and learn the skills required to control an army stretched to its limit by years of war. Can you master some of the most modern and deadly units of WW2? Will you struggle to hold the line with battered equipment against the overwhelming mass of the Allied invasion? Find out in "Rommel in Normandy"!
The sturdy features recapped:
• Play as the Germans as you defend Fortress Europe in 1944.
• Fight ten single player battles throughout the Normandy campaign.
• Control both the best the Whermacht can offer - sleek Jagdpanthers and deadly pak43 anti tank guns - and the dregs from conquered enemies.
• Battle through supply shortages and bomb-shocked soldiers.
• Five new multiplayer maps featuring a variety of play styles.
Simultaneously outed with the expansion is the v2.3 patch which brings with it a number of improvements and fixes.
Get rolling and acquire this title from either the Matrix Games or Slitherine fortified positions.