Remove training limit

Aruan

Hi there!

I'm loving aftershock but I find the training limit for each soldier quite annoying. Yep, I would like to create some super soldiers with training in everything. :D

So I've looked around these foruns and googled for it but couldn't find anything related. Am I missing something? Is there a mod or a way to just remove the training limit?

Thx a lot!

I think you're wrong: Removing training limit is making unhuman clones from these soldiers.

Did you play Aftermath? Aftermath has no limit, and the game becomes some boring when at high level all your soldiers are the same.

If you did play AM and you liked this feature, then ok it's your taste. If you didn't, I advise you keeping the limits.

I actually did play AM, ERISS. And even though I like the idea of having a hard time even later on in the game, I'd like the idea of having an elite force with a lil bit more training than that limited three. I might as well tune up the difficulty level, though! In any case, you could be right and I may dislike this afterall but I wanted to give it a try. :P

Do you know how I could do it somehow?

--

Hey, Space Voyager! Thanks!

Peeps here on the office loved it too! :D