Problems saving the game

Malolo

When I enter on the first alien building and click on the Alien icon to investigate the building the screen go blank and then the game crash and the desktop appears again losing everything in the game that is not saved.

The game just quit.

And I have a C-Media Sound Card.

There is anything that I can do?

No it didn't worked

I tryed to disable my onboard sound car but it didn't worked too...

The crash just when i try to enter in a tactical mission on alien dimension...

I think it can be the SVGA patch.

I was having problems with my video card....the problem was the same but It happened on TAC missions on the human dimension(the normal dimension) but when i patched the problem was over.

Can the problem be like the patch work just on normal tac mission and my SVGA card is not accepting the tac missions on Alien dimension????

If this is the problem can anyone say me who created the SVGA patch or can anybody try to look the patch seraching for some problem on it?

Please I need help......I want play X-Com Apocalypse.

:power:

Thanks a lot

(Sorry about my english...I hope that someone can understand it)

:laugh:

Hmm... I haven't gotten that far in the game with the patch yet, so I don't know. You could well be correct though.

The creator of the patch is not a member of this board I think. Did he leave his email address in the readme file? If he did, email him and ask. Let me know what the answer is, and I'll pop it into the FAQ.

I tryed almost everything.......

Play with sound, without sound,play on DOS, on windows,reinstall,install the patchs.....but I can't play TAC missions on the alien dimension.

MY last hope was that anybody could kknown how to edit the patch to change the configurations to the TAC mode on Alien dimension.....

My patch worked just on de normal dimension missions.

If you reinstall, but do NOT install the patch, it stilldoesn't work?

Most of the people here are not code warriors. The patch actually overwrites the two files that are in question. You can copy them straight from the CD onto the patched file to "unpatch" it, possibly, but maybe not. No garauntees.

• 2 weeks later...