Credit where it's due

Pete

• 3 years later...

Let's make Strategy Core great again.

My suggestion is to reorganize admin rights, establish Site Staff obligations. Give me the rights to add new content (new sub forums and establish new content whether it be via audio, video or visual.). I'll help direct people to this website The relevancy of this site doesn't have to die it just needs naked women. I see nothing wrong with that, if you do. Post here, I want to laugh at you.

-Bratt

If you want to help, create some content and send it to me or post it in the Things you can do to help StrategyCore topic. I'll create the site page and give you credit there. It's as easy as that. Want a forum created? No problem! Send me a pm or post in the Your Views forum and I'll see about adding it if the other staff agree. I'm here almost every day and am happy to do so.

As for reorganizing admin rights, it's not happening. The staff here technically don't have any obligations whatsoever, that's because they can be trusted. Some are more active, and others haven't been on in years due to family, work or RL issues. The active staff here can basically handle everything fine right now because one of us is always around.

This is a family friendly website, so as much as I like women there will not be naked pictures of them here. (If you want that, there are plenty of sites devoted to it). We are a gaming website focusing on the strategy genre and always will be.

- Zombie

An old X-Com site I used to visit in ye olde days, did go down the path of putting adult pictures and a service for people to buy completed school essays. I forget the exact name now, X-Com Apocalypse Tactical Central or something like that. I'm not sure if the then admin was really strapped for cash or had a decline in mental health but needless to say this outlandish move did not go down very well. The regulars quickly jumped ship. It was around the early days Interceptor was in the works - a lot of the regulars got their nicknames in that game.

- NKF

The words Zombie and Necro are synonymous. lol why post in a topic that was 10 years ago?

I was joking about the nude women....sorta. You as a man cannot sit there and tell me that sex doesn't sell. If you say it doesn't....we shall call you ma'am from now on.

Anyway. So Zombie and I will work things out accordingly. He's a good guy and I respect him.

NKF and Space are the coolest people on Strategy Core bar NONE. This is a great place and I feel privileged to be a member here.

-NoX