Expanding Your Godliness

Thorondor

Civilization V

Find out what awaits you in Civilization V: Gods & Kings. With this massive new expansion for the much-lauded turn-based series almost upon us you should learn what civilizations, special units and strategies are available.

That's what the trailer now aired is about, so listen to Producer Dennis Shirk and Lead Designer Ed Beach as they talk us through some of the most relevant features and specificities included.

Expect Gods & Kings to arrive next week, by the 19th of June.

I still don't know why Sid refuses to acknowledge Poland to be great civilization. It had its moment in one of the add-ons to Civ3 :( They add some minor african, asian, american nations, but one of the European nation that was once superpower in its finest is always skipped :(. Is he afraid that Hussars will be too strong unit :P

Creative Assembly must make new Medieval Total War so I can stamped whole Europe and Asia :P

I still don't know why Sid refuses to acknowledge Poland to be great civilization. It had its moment in one of the add-ons to Civ3 sad.png They add some minor african, asian, american nations, but one of the European nation that was once superpower in its finest is always skipped sad.png. Is he afraid that Hussars will be too strong unit tongue.png

Creative Assembly must make new Medieval Total War so I can stamped whole Europe and Asia tongue.png

You can always mod Poland in. Well, I bet there's already mods for that.