Header image sources?

Ulzgoroth

I could certainly make it so if you hover over them it will tell you if you like? Technically they could click through to the game's page in the databank too but I'm not sure whether that might confuse the navigation for search engines.

One thing I was going to do after adding more of them was to make them choosable via a preferences page, which also let's you set your default site colour (light or dark) in the database rather than just a cookie as well as set your newsletter preferences when we finally get that up and running again.

• 2 weeks later...

I could certainly make it so if you hover over them it will tell you if you like? Technically they could click through to the game's page in the databank too but I'm not sure whether that might confuse the navigation for search engines.

One thing I was going to do after adding more of them was to make them choosable via a preferences page, which also let's you set your default site colour (light or dark) in the database rather than just a cookie as well as set your newsletter preferences when we finally get that up and running again.

Anything that would make the source identifiable would be good by me. Hover text, link, whatever.

Sorry - this completely slipped my mind.

I did check it out shortly after your first post and it can't be hovered/linked as they're background images and as such that's not possible. Having said that, there should be some way of solving it so I'll definitely try and sort it out this week :)