Kickstart something.

FullAuto

This gave me an ongoing facial tic.

I suspect that if you watch the videos you will have a stroke.

I can tell I don't want to watch the videos. Bring on the waterboard, by all means, it will be a wet, smothering mercy in comparison.

There are some moments I wish I could understand you... but then again It might twist my mind so bad that I will regret it.

Hello,

I am planning on starting a kickstarter in the distant future for my 8-bit game project, Quantum Dragon, when I reach beta and was wondering if any of you like the concept and/or would potentially back it and help spread the word. I suppose this is more of "getting a feel" of a pre-kickstarter as I'm not officially ready to do. I know some familiar faces here and was very curious what your input is, such as what type of features would you be interested in a turn based RPG (ie: single player, online play, co-op, etc) similar to old school Final Fantasy / Dragon Warrior. You can visit my deviantart page in my signature to see more of the preview artwork if you're interested.

Xenonauts Kickstarter doing rather well and with 8 days left to go.

Apparently they received some "internet rage" for not including female soldiers, so as of update 5 they're now going to be included and aren't a funding goal any more. From what I understand, there was more to go in at that goal, but the unfortunately the original wording made it sound like female soldier portraits and equip screens cost £100,000.

I'm going to download it now and check it out now that my laptop is finally behaving itself.

In other news, Carmageddon is doing really well on Kickstarter, and I guess the guys at Stainess knew it would because they've had a small team working on porting the original to mobile and tablet devices. Yay! smile.png

https://torchships.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/corvette_vs_saratoga.png

TorchShips is a 3-D real-time tactical space combat game based on real physics with procedurally generated single and multi-player missions. It will be released for Windows & Mac first, and then later for the iPad.

::

This looks like a pretty unique project, and seeing as it's less than 10 days away from Kickstarter closure be sure to show your support here.