Kickstart something.

FullAuto

Wave of Darkness

Hack'n RPG for PC: crafting system, spell generator, sacrifices, gods, exploration and endless slashing and looting.

Wave of Darkness is not your average casual action RPG. It is tailored for fans of hardcore old-school RPG titles, offering massive dark and gritty fantasy world which will challenge you at every step. The world of Narr is corrupted by the Dark Magic, and you will have to do your best to free land from this malicious deviance.

Wave of Darkness invites you to a huge dark and gritty fantasy world which can be explored the way you want and whenever you want. Tired of killing monsters and solving quests on the east? You can go north and explore the region of Klesabia, Macabon or Ealonia, slay northern monsters, and generally do whatever you desire.

::

Get it Kickstarted here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_okozNpxTOE

Descent: Underground

Descent's SIX DEGREES OF AWESOME returns! Blast enemies, collect loot, and level up through pulse-pounding combat inside asteroids!

We’re bringing back 6DoF by blasting Descent into the 21st Century with current-generation gaming technology. Descent: Underground is more than a graphics upgrade. Get ready for multiple types of customizable ships! Prepare for upgradable weapons and sensors with richly-detailed tech trees. Brace yourself for destructible voxel maps with new power-ups and mod tools to make your own maps and more!

Get it Kickstarted here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv8-K2zETWM

Call of Combat

Competitive real-time tactics game where team synergy, calculated battle plans and their thorough execution are key to victory.

Each player orders a squad of 4 soldiers through typical battlefields of World War 2. Players team up and engage combat in large organized battles. The most seasoned combatant of each team has the role of coordinating the team’s actions through the commanders interface, simultaneously serving as a tactical overview of the battle. It is through the leader’s strategic guidance and combined effort that victory is achieved!

Call of Combat has only 9 days left to get Kickstarted here.

Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander

A rogue-like sci-fi strategy survival game with base building, tactical combat, crew management and emergent storytelling.

Halcyon 6 is a passion project whose design is inspired by our years spent playing classic games like Star Control, Master of Orion, X-COM, Civilization and of course, rogue-like games like FTL and Starbound.

On the edge of Terran space lies Halcyon 6, a derelict starbase left behind by a mysterious precursor race. Your mission is to reclaim the derelict station and rebuild it.On the edge of Terran space lies Halcyon 6, a derelict starbase left behind by a mysterious precursor race. Your mission is to reclaim the derelict station and rebuild it.

Kickstart it here. Seeking Greenlighting here.

https://www.tsi-games.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/SDS-Coming-Soon.png

Seven Dragon Saga, the epic RPG debut title from Tactical Simulations Interactive (...)

(...) based upon an original pen and paper role-playing system designed by former Strategic Simulations Interactive (SSI) alumni Keith Brors and David Shelley.

Seven Dragon Saga takes place in a high-powered fantasy universe, revolving around the Empire of the Seven Dragons. Eschewing traditional RPG tropes, Seven Dragon Saga provides the player with effective heroes right from the start, with TSI aiming to provide the next step in meaningful player experiences in the same way that SSI's "Gold Box" titles did during the 1980s and 1990s.

You get to choose race, class, specialty, and can customize even further as you create your team of six player characters. And once forged, you have complete control of your party's actions and development throughout the game. At certain times, you will be able to opt to have an NPC join the party in addition to your core six characters, but your party design will always remain fundamentally yours.

The party moves through the regions in real time, switching to turn-based combat during encounters. Core gameplay revolves around turn-based tactical combat, quests and navigating factional politics.

Kickstart here.

Dungeons of Aledorn - Old School Hardcore RPG combining a turn-based combat system, first person exploration and hardcore stat and skill balancing.

(...) we turned to the best of the best while designing DoA - Betrayal at Krondor, Realms of Arcania: Shadows over Riva, Might & Magic, King's Bounty and the Fallout series. In addition, our game bears many features similar to the popular pen & paper RPGs based on the D&D, Gurps and DrD (Czech equivalent of D&D) rules.

DoA players can expect a balanced combination of puzzles, branched dialogs options, tactical turn-based combat, quest-solving and last but not least an intriguing and complex RPG-system.

Get it Kickstarted here.

Yes, well, I'm one of those who feel let down. I'm not too depressed about it, it is not like I would be playing any time soon anyway, but the promise was off-line. It was the biggest influence when I decided to fund the game.

Whole bunch of games did this same deceit. E:D, Star Citizen, Godus...

At least E:D turned out to be a good game I guess.

Yes, well, I'm one of those who feel let down. I'm not too depressed about it, it is not like I would be playing any time soon anyway, but the promise was off-line. It was the biggest influence when I decided to fund the game.

Whole bunch of games did this same deceit. E:D, Star Citizen, Godus...

At least E:D turned out to be a good game I guess.

But E:D can be played offline.

https://cb3.comicbastards.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Aggregate-Kickstarter-630x360.png

The Aggregate - A "Choose Y/O Adventure" style graphic novel

A post-apocalyptic graphic novel with giant robots, organically engineered terrorists and spider-cats. Really.

Also, there's over an hour of original musical score to go with the book.

The rewards are plentiful, several unique, the pledging tiers varied. So, definitely worth checking out and backing.

It's already funded and a success with just 8 days left on the clock before it wraps.

Back it here.