Favorite object

dauphinbienveillant

I choose the Mind Bender cause you can have lots of fun with it. I always mind control some weaklings and if they have vortex mines, I set the delay on 5-8 sec, drop it and then pick it up again and run like hell to those alien bastards. Boom, chainreaction of all vortex mines carried by the dead bastards. Total destruction *grinn* :)

Psionics in apoc is one of those things that you can't use well untill later. Unlike x-com / TFTD only the few and the bug eyed can use psi well. Helpful for shield harvesting aginst the cult. Long live the PSI!! ( If i could i would make a "Brotherhood of PSI".. You know i will)

-PSY GUY- :)

(The Guy With The Psi Amp, Laser Rifle, And Power Armor With Built In Mind Probe)

Curses! My favourite weapon, the power sword, is not on the list. Oh well. Favourite is not the same as best. They work wonders when a soldier's carrying 5 teleporters though...

I think it's a bit unfair to compare weapons against utilities like the motion sensor and teleporters. It's a bit like like comparing apples with oranges. The only similarity is that they're both fruit. Hmm, maybe a better analogy would be to compare a chair against a fish.

They're all useful in their little ways, and usually work best when used together.

- NKF