Blaster bombs auto equip?

ForsakenXI

Hello, I'm dealing with an annoyance right now. For every other type of weapon that has ammo, the ammo is distributed evenly between all my soldiers. But for blaster bombs, they just stay on the floor. I have to put them all into each soldier's inventory myself every battle.

Why is it like this? There must be some value I can change in an EXE or DAT file that will make it auto equip them?

I can tell you it's handled (or rather, supposed to be handled) by the tactical executable. Unfortunately that's about as much as I know.

Edit: XCU? My blaster bombs don't auto-equip, and I don't use that... always thought it was just how the game works.

I just re-checked, it seems the only difference in my obdata file from the original is that I have blaster launchers set as a non-waypoint weapon still. In XCU that makes the weapon disappear, but in default xcom it seems to make the ammo auto equip. I don't know what other difference it makes, because the weapon works fine for both sides. It seems kind of odd that that particular flag would effect this, lol.