i have no moon light O.o

gatt

ok ive had this game a while, ive just recintly upgraded my tower and now i have no dark area on the globe screen :)

as some of you know in the early stages on the game night missions are a killer on your suits :(

ive messed around with all the options i can an still no moonlight on the globe....

im running a p4 2.40GHz tower with a Nvidia GeForce 7600GS card on XP sp3

any ideas would be welcome as the offical site is nowhere to be found.

ive downloaded the most upto date drivers but still no joy :)

thanks for helping guys and gals :blush:

Sunflash - hazard and no moon shadow is a different thing.

I think that he's installation might be wrong or the version migh come from illegal source.... that is my theory.

You might try installing it again. Also you might check game settings. Turn everything to low - it might be something wrong with shaders.

and if you turn on to high ? Low might mean it should be off then - 7600GS should be enough to run on medium details at least. This game is more for CPU than GPU. I could run this on Galaxy 7300 on high details smoothly but I had E2400 @ 3GHz and only slowdowns I had when miniguns were used - but CPU couldn't handle so many bullets.

funny thing is the 1st tower i had it installed on was a celeron cpu with a GeForce 6200 an it was fine lol,

but i had the slowing down the further i got into the game so i upgraded to the above spec and thats when it started lol

i tought cus previously i tryed easy setting for the game id try hard to see differance and thought that was part of the differance, but having dropped it back to easy an still no moon it cant be that O.o

ive tryed more or less every combo with shading ect but still no joy, an its a fresh installe from gog.com.....

btw good site for retro games :blush:

evrything else is the same, but dont know if its a night mission till it starts so i have to be quick with the people in the weak suits :)

becoming a master at speed find and seek XD