UFO:AL Rebalance mod help

Aretak

Hi so I've been playing this game for a long time now and have recently got back into it, but some of the rebalance weapons don't appear (The smg, advanced assault rifle, anti material rifle, quad rocket launcher, incendiary ammo, human AP ammo, rocket/grenade packs). I've had this mod installed before and had access to these weapons just fine.

I'm not sure how alive these forums are any more and this is kind of a last ditch effort, tried everything (making sure the right files are in the right place etc.)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi so I've been playing this game for a long time now and have recently got back into it, but some of the rebalance weapons don't appear (The smg, advanced assault rifle, anti material rifle, quad rocket launcher, incendiary ammo, human AP ammo, rocket/grenade packs). I've had this mod installed before and had access to these weapons just fine.

I'm not sure how alive these forums are any more and this is kind of a last ditch effort, tried everything (making sure the right files are in the right place etc.)

Some of the weapons you list are very much endgame weapons - things I've not researched sometimes until I was ready to attack the main enemy base to end it all - but others are basic and early enough that it's probably a problem of some sort,

My first guess is that you might have multiple mods installed, or that it's a game that was started without the rebalance installed. If neither of those is the case, it might take more information to find the problem.

(p.s., sorry I didn't reply sooner, i was busy with that darned RL thing :clapping: )