Save the Internets!

Not really going to effect anything unless you make up your mind to not spend the money at all instead of simply waiting a month to spend it. It's sort of like how people go on gas strikes. The money still gets spent when the strike is over. Like I was reading on Maddox the other day, you want your protest to be effective? It has to actually cost you something. Want to hurt an oil company? Park your car and ride a bike. Want to really hurt media companys? Cancel your cable/satellite subscription and stop buying their movies and music, period.

Long time no see. I originally found this site again due to the new X-com coming out, but I was curious on this issue lately. I've never constrained my time into politics, but these bills really made me wake up that I"m living in a fantasy just to ignore this stuff.

Yes, I agree with the maddox analogy. Don't even bother supporting these crappy industries, ever. You can protest now by just finding alternatives. The world is going to hell, and I think it's about time we woke up and actually did something about it. MegaUpload is just proof they don't need any of this regardless.

Read maddox's article to see who supported this bullshit:

https://maddox.xmission.com/