A Quick Visual

The original's soundtrack and ambiance were quite a feat indeed. Consequently, if there's one thing where they may fall somewhat short without much shame for themselves I'd say that would be it.

Still, the guys from GameInformer seemed to like the audio in their review of the game - to quote: "Michael McCann’s futuristic score is exceptional."

Didn't so much like the voice acting though, dubbing it "competent, but too limited".

::

Now, for the completionists or those who failed to watch the very nice best-of-three multiplayer live stream of the match between 2kGreg and FiraxisPete, here it is Tubed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKknJeqoUg

Damn it... should have gone game reviewer carrier :P

Other than that - somebody should throw a rotten tomato at that guy - 11 minutes movie - 10 minutes of rambling about stuff that most know about and he dosen't show anything except reading some stuff....

That 1vs1 @ gamespot - so amateur...

Cool - wonder if I get that TF2 items too wink.png - oh and also I've got message that Cenega also adds free Civ5 to xcom pre-orders - but I don't know if regular and specials too. Well I have golden version + g&k so I will not worry about it - though I will sell it if I do get it.

And I will get to spy on you guys :P

Hmm - I don't see that group yet - you can send me an invite - same user as here

Yeah same problem. Still from experience it can take a couple of hours for steam groups to become visible. Had the same issue with my Bloodbowl group

Machinima's review of XCOM is now up! smile.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7uPIp_uozk

"This video has been removed by the User".

Think he broke the curfew?