Advanced Second Gen Research

pikor666

:(

Hello guys, :)

I have a question, how can i research the above ( topic description ).

I've tried searching the tech tree but I couldn't find any info related to the above.

Could any of you guys help me pls.

Thank you & happy new year 2012 guys :(

pik

I think I remember that both of the above are items added in mods - after checked the changelog from ShadoWarrior's rebalance mod, available here in the downloads section ( https://www.strategycore.co.uk/files/index.php?dlid=546 ), both are added in it using those names. One or both might also be added in other mods, i'm not familiar with the other major weapon rebalance mods for the game - but those weapons are not in the base game, with or without patches.

although, personally in that mod, I haven't bothered with rockets, and by the time the anti material rifle comes out, I've gone to using laser sniper rifles on my sniper trained people

I think I remember that both of the above are items added in mods - after checked the changelog from ShadoWarrior's rebalance mod, available here in the downloads section ( https://www.strategycore.co.uk/files/index.php?dlid=546 ), both are added in it using those names. One or both might also be added in other mods, i'm not familiar with the other major weapon rebalance mods for the game - but those weapons are not in the base game, with or without patches.

although, personally in that mod, I haven't bothered with rockets, and by the time the anti material rifle comes out, I've gone to using laser sniper rifles on my sniper trained people

Thank you for the quick reply, yeaaaa thank you for the reminder, when i chekced shadowarior mod faq, i found ths;

Q: Why don't I see any new items on the manufacture screen after researching Super Heavy Weapons?

A: Super Heavy Weapons is an enabling tech. You'll still need to research other techs to obtain super heavy weapons. For example: Rocket-based Weapons + Super Heavy Weapons = Quad Rocket Launcher; Improved Firearms + Super Heavy Weapons = Anti-materiel Rifle.

Q: Why don't the quad rocket launcher and anti-materiel rifle have a bottom slot (like the regular rocket launcher and sniper rifle do)?

A: Both of these "super heavy" weapons use the gyrostabilizers that are part of the armor add-on required to be able to use the weapons.

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:(:)

pik